1. Key in www.rsc.a-star.edu.sg into your web browser.
2. Click on [Log In] on the top right hand corner.
3. Fill in the relevant information.
Please note that if you are an:
Internal customer (A*STAR Research Institutes)
Your Username and Password is the same as your User ID and Password for logging into Microsoft Windows.
External customer (non-A*STAR Research Institutes)
Your Username is the User ID as indicated by you during account creation. The password will be assigned to you.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for more information.
For Internal Users
(Users from BMRC, SICS, SIgN, SBIC, IMB, ETC, MEL, SRIS, BIP & P53Labs)
Please reset your password or unlock your account using the Active Directory (AD) Self-Service Portal, thus saving your time from calling IT helpdesk.
You are required to provide the answers to your security questions, followed by a pin code via sms for verification.
For more details on this service, please refer to the user guide and FAQ here.
Should you require any assistance, please contact BMSI IT Service Desk:
Tel: 6276 0692
For IBN, IMCB, BTI users
Please liaise with your respective IT personnel to reset password.
For SERC/External Users
Please contact the RSC administrator for password reset at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summary of Division Codes
NA – Microarray
NB – Biopolis Supply Centre
NC – Media Preparation
ND – Glassware Washing
NK – Confocal Microscopy
NL – High Content Screening
N2 – Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
N3 – DNA Sequencing
N5 – Histopathology
N6 – Mass Spectrometry
N7 – X-ray Crystallography
N9 – Flow Cytometry
Operating System Web Browsers Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Vista Internet Explorer 9 and above, Chrome, Firefox, Safari Apple OS X Chrome, Firefox, Safari
1) Self-collection @ 30 Biopolis Street, B2-14, Matrix, Singapore 138671
2) Delivery Service
- Delivery fee of $45 is charged per web order.
- Orders will delivered within 5 working days.
Urgent/Special Delivery Request
Additional charges may apply.
Subjected to availability.
Note: RSC delivery service is scheduled by area and availability. For more details on your order delivery, please contact our staff at email@example.com.
1. After logging in, click [Products] on the top panel.
2. Search for the products by keywords or catalogue number.
3. Key in the Quantity required, and add the items into the Shopping Cart by clicking [Add to Cart].
4. Click on the Shopping Cart icon to view the items in your shopping cart.
5. Fill in the relevant details such as Lab name, PI, Cost Centre and WBS element.
(Please note that the interface may have a slight variation across different organisations.)
6. Click on [Update] to update any changes.
7. Click on the [Check Out] button.
8. Check through the order information and confirm your order.
9. Read through the “Terms and Conditions”. Click [I accept] to proceed with the transaction.
10. Upon receiving the acknowledgement of the confirmed order, the transaction is completed. Please print out the order details for your reference.
Searching of Products:
1. Search Box:
Type in the keywords or catalogue number.
2. Product Catalogue:
Click on [Products].
Select the broad category of products: [Chemicals], [Laboratory Consumables], [Life Science], [Laboratory Equipment].
On the left panel, select the relevant product category or brand to view the extensive list of items.
For A*STAR users, the purchasing limit is fixed by the RI’s procurement policy.
The web order will be routed to the appropriate personnel (PI, Finance) for approval if necessary.
The maximum purchasing limit is SGD $70,000.
For External users, the purchasing limit is SGD $3,000.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to increase your purchasing limit if your order is above SGD $3,000.