Customised formulations which are specific to research needs. Customers to provide their
requirements for the following:
1. Buffer components, buffer recipes
2. pH and concentration required
3. Grade (ACS Grade, Ultra Pure Grade or Biotechnology Grade)
4. Packing size and order quantity
Customised Bacterial Culture Media
1. LB Agar (Lennox)
2. LB Broth
3. LB Agar (Miller)
4. 3% Agar
5. 2X YT Medium
6. 4X YT Medium
7. Modified Terrific Broth
Volumes: 400ml (Agar), 500ml, 900ml (Agar), 1000ml Format: PC bottle or recyclable duran bottles or petri dish Grade: Standard
Human Cell Line Authentication
• Establishes genetic profile of cell line using
species-specific STR markers.
• Add-on service: Mycoplasma detection
• Sample requirement: genomic DNA
Custom Molecular Biology Services
• Plasmid Preparation (Mini, Midi, Maxi)
• Plasmid Verification
• Site-Directed Mutagenesis
• DNA Cloning
|Fragment Analysis Services|
Fragment analysis is performed with a Genetic Analyzer to detect changes in the length of a specific DNA Sequence which indicates the presence of absence of a genetic marker.
• Screening for edited cells on mixed population to determine whether a significant number of
cells developed the desired genome edit, or
• Screening on post-isolated clonal cell lines to identify one with the desired edit.
Methods we use for screening include Sanger Sequencing, Next Generation Sequencing and Fragment Analysis by Capillary Electrophoresis.
In partnership with VariantFind™
by Ranomics, we provide ready- to-clone DNA libraries encoding all desired mutations for any gene(s) of interest.
• Multi-site saturation library
• Single saturation library
• Combinatorial variant library
• Alanine scanning variant library
• Custom peptide synthesis services include peptide sequencing design consulting and peptide
• All peptides synthesised are provided with a complete quality control package which include HPLC chromatograms to ensure purity and mass spectral analysis
to confirm identity.
Quantitative analysis and identification of metabolites in a variety of sample types (biofluids, tissues, bioproducts, bioprocesses, or crops). Metabolic analysis is conducted using a variety of methods including NMR, GC-MS, GCxGC-MS, HPLC-UV/FD, LC-MS, DI-MS and bioinformatics.